Agilux 6 inch LED Disk Light Surface Mount or Junction Box Mount Low Profile Flush Mount Ceiling Light 3000k Warm White 750 Lumens, Dimmable, Shower Closet Light (3000K 1PK)
Intelligent Products for Modern Living
Recessed lighting and surface mounted, flush mount, or junction mount lighting is typically used for general lighting applications and provides a broad distribution of light. Generally, these are used for 8-10’ ceiling heights in dining areas, hallways, laundry rooms, basements, garages, closets, bathrooms and many other areas in addition to décor lighting or accent lighting, T
he Agilux LED Disk Light delivers the performance and the look of downlighting without the need for a recessed housing, while providing energy savings of up to 83% and operating for 50,000 hours (L70). Available in 3000K and 4000K color temperatures. The low profile, driverless LED Disklite can be surface mounted to 4” ceiling junction boxes or installed into existing 6” incandescent housings using the adapter kit accessory (available separately).
While often installed by professionals, these lights are easy to install for DIY’ers too. They can even mount directly into recessed lights with the proper socket adaptors and springs. The disklites are designed for residential, multifamily, and commercial applications. The 13W LED output is equivalent to 75W BR incandescent lighting, and dimmable using most standard LED dimmers.
- - SURFACE MOUNT or install into a 4” junction box
- - 750 lumens / 13W, Equivalent to 75W Incandescent
- - 3000K, >90 CRI Warm white, 100 beam spread
- - DIMMABLE down to 5% with most dimmers
- - Steel housing, Twist and seal poly frosted lens
- - 50,000-hour operating life (L70)
- - C-UL-US Listed Damp Location
- - Energy Star Listed, reliable
- - AC LED Driverless operation