MI Americas Safety Glove Latex Disposable Low Protein Natural Rubber Non-Allergy 7 MIL
The MI Americas Non-Sterile Latex Safety Gloves are Made in America by the American worker for The American Worker. Our 7 MIL Disposable, Latex, General Purpose Safety Gloves are produced with a uniquely processed non-allergic, low protein, premium natural rubber latex and coated with calcium carbonate, facilitating grip and high performance in wet and dry environments while being gentle on the skin.Our ambidextrous Safety Gloves provide reliable protection against non-hazardous materials. The durability heightens protection against tearing or ripping, and puncture without compromising on elasticity and functionality. This glove is thicker, softer, and more durable when compared to medical or other thinner disposable latex, nitrile, or vinyl gloves. The premium natural latex rubber mimics the sensory feeling of the skin and molding to the hand like a second skin, providing a full tactile sensory transfer.
- Disposable, low protein, non-allergenic natural Latex coated with calcium carbonate absorbing moisture increases durability and tactile sensitivity
- 7 MIL Heavy Duty Protection against puncture, tearing and ripping
- Bold orange safety color for greater visibility and awareness
- Excellent ambidextrous grip and sensitivity for interior or exterior use, improves all-day comfort and dexterity
- Multipurpose – ideal uses; non-sterile medical exam, laboratory, industrial, commercial, MRO, hospitality, food service, janitorial, household cleaning, dishwashing, arts and crafts, tattooing, salon, pet care, agriculture, auto detail and care, and assembly work
- Food service certifications from an FDA approved facility
- Made in the USA!!