Agilux 2.5 inch LED Light Module 425 Lumen, 5000k Bright White, Non-Dimmable 5.6 watt
Short Description of the Product:
Intelligent Products for Modern Living
Recessed lighting and surface mounted, flush mount, or junction mount lighting is typically used for general lighting applications and provides a broad distribution of light. Generally, these are used for 8-10’ ceiling heights in dining areas, hallways, laundry rooms, basements, garages, closets, bathrooms, and many other areas in addition to décor lighting or accent lighting, The Agilux LED Disk Light delivers the performance and the look of downlighting without the need for a recessed housing, while providing energy savings of up to 83% and operating for 50,000 hours (L70). Available in optimal warm white 3000K and 4000K color temperatures. The low profile, driverless LED Disk lite can be surface mounted to 4” ceiling junction boxes or installed into existing 6” incandescent housings using the adapter kit accessory (available separately). While often installed by professionals, these lights are easy to install for DIYs too. They can even mount directly into recessed lights with the proper socket adaptors and springs. The disk lite is designed for residential, multifamily, and commercial applications. The 13W LED output is equivalent to 75W BR incandescent lighting, and dimmable using most standard LED dimmers.
Your home is a place of refuge; you're in control to make it safe and secure. Proper lighting is a first great way to make it safe, secure, and inviting for your family.
- Beautify your home or work with these easy to install surface mount LED flush mount lights that connect directly to a 4" junction box in the ceiling or wall
- Magnetically attaches to the Agilux Lumirail, Energy efficient 400 Lumens, 8W
- Color Temp: 5000K, CRI: 780+, Efficacy: 75, Beam Pattern: 105° wide flood
- Voltage: 24V, Non-Dimmable, Life: 35,000 hours, Listing: ETL
- Use only on Agilux Lumirail system
- Office, Utility, Kitchen, Workshop